Clark’s Range Loop – Logistics:
- Obtain backcountry camping permit months earlier
- Drive car into park and obtain bear canisters and permit
- Camp in “backpackers campsites” before take-off in the morning
- Put $6 in honor box at campsite.
- Drive car and park at Glacier Point for 5 days – OK with permit
- Get ride back up to Glacier Point after 14 mile downhill push on last day.
- Unless you have super enthusiasm on Day 5 at very end, you might not want to climb 2k in the last 1.5mi. to Glacier Point from Panorama Trail – See camping details for transportation back to Glacier Point
Pictures from each day coming soon. Working on refactoring with a new gallery tool.