Currently, I have a house on the market that has some incredible features. Pictures tell the most of story, so don’t forget to check them out, but first, here are some of the highlights:
- The home is located on a greenbelt which opens up at the 5th (signature) tee of Riverside Golf Course.
- A frequent winner of “yard of the month” awarded by the neighborhood HOA, the front yard is flawlessly landscaped. The home faces the neighborhood greenbelt.
- The gated courtyard entry allows for greater privacy and entry to the home.
- The front door opens into the living room with cathedral ceilings.
- The second floor balcony contributes to the openness.
- The light oak floors and increased light from the large windows give the living area a warm, homey feeling.
- The remodeled travertine fireplace adds a modern element to the area.
- The kitchen is completely remodeled and fitted with premium appliances, under-mount sink and extra deep pull-out… cabinets and drawers.
- The countertops are peacock granite with maple cabinetry with a sliding appliance cabinet.
- The refrigerator, microwave and over are Kitchen Aid alongside the Verona gas range top.
- The home’s interior and exterior are freshly painted.
- The downstairs bedroom and upstairs master have connecting bathrooms; completely remodeled.
- The master bedroom is equipped with a custom closet.
- The backdoor terrace backs up to large retaining (climbing) wall and xeriscaped, grand, custom rock staircase up to the pool area.
- The entire area is completely shaded with an oak canopy that makes it seem much cooler in the summer.
- It also keeps the pool at a very refreshing temperature.
- Custom, exotic fence opens up completely for extended backyard space and immediate greenbelt access.
- Close to downtown, blocks from shuttle and metro transport.
Click to see Kristi Cohen’s Website